OSASA’s Term 4 Workshop ‘Tick Tock: The Music Won’t Stop’ will be a half day workshop featuring local presenters Michael Aquilina, Robyn Windham and introducing our two newest presenters Britt Chatburn and Georgia Yates.
This workshop will have:
* Half day of fun Professional Development suitable for JP, MP and UP Teachers
* Lesson ideas and activities that can be implemented into your classroom program
* Links to Australian Curriculum and assessment
* Practical hands-on activities and sessions
* Instrumental, Singing and Movement lesson ideas
* Suitable for Classroom, Performing Arts, Music, Early Childhood, Relief Teachers and Education Students
* Access to comprehensive digital workshop notes and online content provided
* Resources for sale, networking opportunities
* Morning Tea provided
Student: $ 25.00
Member: $ 75.00
Corporate Member: $75.00
Non-Member: $ 110.00
Detailed session notes are provided in digital format only.