OSASA’s Term 2 Workshop ‘Music and More!’ will be a half day workshop featuring local presenters Luke Gray, Kristie Fudge and Michael McConnochie.
* Half day of fun Professional Development suitable for JP, MP and UP Teachers
* Lesson ideas and activities that can be implemented into your classroom program
* Links to Australian Curriculum and assessment
* Practical hands-on activities and sessions
* Instrumental, Singing and Movement lesson ideas
* Suitable for Classroom, Performing Arts, Music, Early Childhood, Relief Teachers and Education Students
* Access to comprehensive digital workshop notes and online content provided
* Resources for sale, networking opportunities
* Morning Tea provided
**Detailed session notes are provided in digital format only**
Registrations close 5:00pm Friday 17th May unless sold out prior.
To register for the workshop use our online shop below: