OSASA’s Term 1 Workshop will be a full day workshop featuring local presenters Susan Marshall, Joanna Patrick and Robyn Windham, with guest presenters Daniela Zagari (Drama) and Cherie Broad (Dance).
* Full day of fun Professional Development suitable for JP, MP and UP Teachers
* Lesson ideas and activities that can be implemented into your classroom program
* Links to Australian Curriculum and assessment
* Practical hands-on activities and sessions
* Instrumental, Singing, Dance and Movement and Drama lesson ideas
* Suitable for Classroom, Performing Arts, Music, Early Childhood, Relief Teachers and Education Students
* Access to comprehensive digital workshop notes and online content provided
* Resources for sale, networking opportunities
* Morning Tea & Lunch provided
Annual General Meeting will be held after the workshop from 4.30pm at Unley Primary School.
Detailed session notes are provided in digital format. Printed notes are an additional $10.
Registrations close 5:00pm Friday 15th February.