What Is A Xyloglock?
Xyloglocks are a great tool for Music Teachers to use in their classroom when trying to teach tuned percussion. These Xyloglocks are made locally in Adelaide and are available for order. A purchase order can be found at the bottom of this page.
An absolute for every music teacher!
- Suitable for teaching students of all ages.
- Great for teachers to model skills and techniques for playing tuned percussion instruments:
- Perfect to demonstrate correct removal and replacement of bars.
- Easy for students to see and understand how the “XYLOGLOCK” represents their tuned instruments.
- Students can learn to play musical pieces quickly, easily and stress free.
- Easy for teachers to store, set up, and move from place to place.
- The Xyloglock can stand on a table, music stand or between 2 chairs for easy modelling by the teacher.
- The “XYLOGLOCK” is a sturdy, 25cm x 75cm, free standing, powder-coated metal board, with magnet rubber removable bars.
- All bars are easy to remove and replace.
- Magnetic bars can be secured on the back of the board when not in use, so never lost!
- There are 15 magnetic bars, displaying 2 octaves from C to C.
- F sharps and B flats are included.
- The bars are large and clearly visible for all students to see.
- Teachers can use ordinary mallets to demonstrate playing techniques and skills
For more information on Xyloglocks please contact Jeffery Cock by filling out a contact form below, or at email@example.com or by filling out and sending off an order form below.